The Accu-Tac FC-5 G2 Bipod with the quick detach was designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA. This F-Class bipod is perfect for long-range, target, competition, airgun, and tactical shooting. The FC-5 G2 is 100% billet, made from the highest quality aircraft aluminum available. This model has the versatility you want in a bipod with its 4 individual leg positions and 9 notch height options. It also has the ability to cant, as well as pan, which can be individually locked and secured with the adjustable levers.
Our quick detach rail mount is simple, quick, and very secure; it attaches to a 1913 Picatinny rail and mounts in seconds without the need to use extra tools for tightening. Our ratcheted leg extension design allows the shooter to quickly adjust to 9 different heights without having to align each leg equally. The spring-loaded leg extension retracts quickly with a one-button retraction lever. The retracted leg height of 6 inches extends to a full open position of 10 inches with 8 other positions in-between.
To engage or adjust leg position, simply pull the leg downward to move each leg independently. The leg positions can be deployed to 45° or 90°, locking securely into 4 positions.
- Materials: 6061 T6 Aluminum alloy / High strength steel hardware.
- Min. Height (Legs at 45°): 6.0” / 152.4 mm
- Min. Height (Legs at 90°): 7.90” / 200.66mm
- Max. Height (Legs at 90°): 10.60” /269.24 mm
- Min. Stance (Legs at 45°): 13.00” / 330.20mm
- Max. Stance (Legs at 90°): 19.75” / 501.65mm
- Closed Position Width: 7.5” / 190.50 mm
- Closed Position Length: 9.0” / 228.60mm
- Weight: 30.40 oz
- Color: Flat Black
- Coating: Type III ( MIL-SPEC ) Hard Anodize
- SKU: FCSRB-G200
- UPC: 858520006268