From the legendary ACOG family of products, the LED ACOG is the first to offer user-selectable brightness controls. Users can select from six adjustable brightness levels with an "off" between each setting, allowing the operator to determine how much to illuminate the reticle - even in transitional lighting. Powered by a single AA battery, the LED ACOG can run for over 12,000 continuous hours (on setting #4). The body has been optimised by moving the RMR mount forward to maximise its performance in conjunction with the ACOG. Like all ACOG models, it is forged from rugged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminium, resulting in a nearly indestructible sighting system and electronics that offer outstanding reliability. Users can select multiple bullet drop compensating and ranging reticle options. Fully night vision device compatible, the Trijicon 4x32 LED ACOG is also compatible with most other 4x32 ACOG accessories available.
- 1x Thumbscrew Flattop Adapter - TA51
- 1x AA Battery
- 1x LENSPEN - TA56
- 1x Lanyard Assembly for Adjuster Caps - TA71E
- 1x Lanyard Assembly for Battery Cap
- 1x Trijicon Logo Sticker - PR15
- 1x Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective Size (mm): 32mm
- Bullet Drop Compensator: Yes
- Length (in): 6.0 inches
- Weight (oz): 18.1 oz. with TA51 Mount and Alkaline Battery
- Illumination Source: LED
- Reticle Pattern: Crosshair
- Day Reticle Colour: Green
- Night Reticle Colour: Green
- Calibration: .223/5.56
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
- Eye Relief (in): 1.5 inches
- Exit Pupil (mm): 8mm
- Field of View (Degrees): 7 degree
- Field of View @ 100 yards (ft): 36.8 ft.
- Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): 2 clicks per in.
- Mount Comes With: TA51
- Housing Material: Forged Aluminium
- Batteries: Single AA Lithium or Alkaline Battery
- Battery Life: Over 12,000 hours on setting #4 using supplied alkaline battery at 21ºC (70ºF)
- SKU: TA02-C-100390
- UPC: 719307308183
AccuPower, Credo, Credo HX, LED ACOG, MGRS, MRO Patrol, MRO, RMR Type 2 (LED and Adjustable LED Versions), RMRcc, SRO, SRS, TARS, Tenmile, Tenmile HX, VCOG:
Electronics are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal use for a period of five (5) years from date of original manufacture.