The Trijicon RMR RM02-C-700607 Type 2 is designed with a patented housing shape that absorbs impacts and diverts stresses away from the lens to increase durability. It also offers redesigned and upgraded electronics that have been proven to perform when mounted on slide ride pistols and other small arms. It’s suitable for military, law enforcement, concealed carry self-defense, target shooting, and hunting applications. The battery powered LED RMR Type 2 features a sensor, which automatically adjusts the brightness of the illuminated red dot based on ambient lighting conditions.
The 6.5 MOA dot in the RM02 gives the user the biggest dot available in our LED operated models. The bigger dot size gives the user the ability to locate the dot quickly which is ideal for close quarter engagements, or is a great solution for those who have vision problems.
- CR2032 Battery
- 2 RMR ScrewsHex Wrench
- RMR Manual
- Trijicon Sticker (PR15)
- Warranty Card
- Magnification: 1x
- Bullet Drop Compensator: No
- Length (in): 45mm
- Weight (oz): 1.2 oz w/Battery
- Illumination Source: LED
- Reticle Pattern: 6.5 MOA Dot
- Day Reticle Colour: Red
- Night Reticle Colour: Red
- Bindon Aiming Concept: No
- Adjustment @ 100 yards (clicks/in): 1
- al: Forged Aluminium
- Batteries: 1 CHousing MateriR2032 Lithium Battery
- Battery Life: Up to 2 years of typical use*, up to 5 years in dark storage. *When used at 70ºF (21ºC). Extreme temperatures (high or low) will affect lithium battery performance.
AccuPower, Credo, Credo HX, LED ACOG, MGRS, MRO Patrol, MRO, RMR Type 2 (LED and Adjustable LED Versions), RMRcc, SRO, SRS, TARS, Tenmile, Tenmile HX, VCOG:
Electronics are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship during normal use for a period of five (5) years from date of original manufacture.