The Troy Industries fixed Rear Battle Sight is a solid sight designed for flat top receivers. The sight is made of hardened T6 aircraft aluminum with stainless steel components. The sight features two apertures, attaches to the rail with a flathead cross-bolt.
- A permanent rail mounted alternative to a standard A2 rear sight or carry handle
- Provides constant access to fixed sights that continuously hold their zero
- Extremely durable and reliable providing peace of mind
- The most rugged fixed rear sight available
- Fits all M4, M16, AR15, AR10 variants and other firearms that have a flat top receiver or removable carry handle
Sight is designed to work on same-plane rail systems only. Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver. Front sight must be mounted at the same height plane as the rear sight. Railed gas blocks that are lower than receiver height will not zero properly.